Our Free Training
To honour the past & present Indigenous children in Saskatchewan’s foster care system, we provide FREE monthly VIRTUAL Indigenous-based Trauma-Informed training which includes the introduction of our part of our non-violent compassionate tools & skills to urban child care providers in the City of Regina.
In order to register for our training, childcare providers must be to complete the following:
- Complete our online registration form
- Sign a confidentiality and privacy agreement
- Provide proof they are a child care provider
- Provide proof they are a Regina resident
- Have access to attend the training virtually
To register please click the link when it becomes activated, in addition, please note that we are only hosting one session a month for a maximum of 12 participants per session.
Link here: Register for Training
Our first session will tentatively begin on Sept 17, 2022.