Our Custom MH&W Workshops
WBW Counselling & Consulting Mental Health & Wellness custom workshops include:
- Elevating A Compassionate Culture Tools & Skills
Our workshops are designed in close collaboration and partnership with our host communities’ personnel which we refer to as the Host Envisioning Team, to ensure that custom creations that we design address the Mental Health & Wellness concerns of their community.
In addition, through our unique collaborative Envisioning Design & Planning Process we also meet with our host communities Traditional Elders, Knowledge Keepers and Helpers to ensure that the Mental Health & Wellness presentations and workshops are aligned with our host communities Traditional Beliefs & Values.
Through WBW’s unique collaborative process, we ensure that every custom workshop that we deliver, are:
- Maximum of 6-hours
- Delivered in flexible 1-4 sessions
- Trauma-Sensitive, Engaging, Informative, and Fun/
- Respectful of Traditional Values, Beliefs, and Customs
- Educational & Informative about Mental Health & Wellness
- Non-judgmental, Supportive & Inclusive Virtual/In-Person Experience.
- Provide all participants with Compassionate Culture Tools & Skills Pocket Certificate.
Feel free to reach out to us for more information and how our custom presentations can support the health and wellness goals of your community, agency, or group.
Click to check out a FREE 10-Minute Demo